Adding faces to the names, introducing the LYNQ team…
Jill Gregory, Finance Manager
15 years’ experience working in customer service and finance roles within manufacturing and software sectors. Jill has a passion for excellent customer service and money!
Tell us about your role at LYNQ, Jill
How long have you worked at LYNQ? 11 years!
What do you enjoy about your role? The diversity. I love a good tick list and my role certainly lets me indulge in that!
What is your favourite project that you have worked on? My projects are finance based so changing finance systems, making tax digital etc. Completing year-end is the biggest project of all! 11 completed and counting.
And to get a bit more personal, here’s a ‘Quick Fire Five’
- What is your phone screensaver? A beautiful mamma turtle heading back into the sea after laying a whopping 140 eggs!! I had the amazing opportunity of taking the picture live.
- One thing you’d take to a desert island? Tough one, I should say my children but as I have 2, I can’t possibly choose my favourite. So, I would take Rex, my dog. (Rex would probably bring the Gin & Tonics). Now I’m worried my husband would have expected me to say him… Sorry Mark! Next time.
- I bet my teammates would be surprised to know that… I have always been and will always be in love with Rowan Atkinson. I dreamt of becoming Mrs Bean. (this is so embarrassing!) If you’re reading this Rowan, let’s go for coffee 😉
- What was the first gig/ live music event you went to? I grew up in Cornwall so not many BIG names made the trip down there. Until BBC Radio 1 went on the road with a massive truck, lots of bright clothing and a huge amount of inflatable beach balls. Bringing me the delights of East 17! I don’t think 14 year old me had ever seen a London Geezer before, blew my mind!! Worth a google! #houseoflove
- Favourite computer game? Rayman on the Playstation 1