LYNQ is proud to announce that our integration is now certified for Acumatica’s update: 2023 R1!
Designed with a keen focus on the unique challenges faced by manufacturers, Acumatica 2023 R1 introduces a range of features and enhancements tailored to address issues like supply chain disruptions, intricate inventory management, and complex production scheduling and analysis.
The certification of LYNQ’s integration with Acumatica Cloud ERP Software Version 2023 R1 highlights our commitment to staying up to date with the latest software advancements. This certification serves as a testament to our dedication to collaborating closely with Acumatica customers and partners. It assures manufacturing companies that LYNQ, as an Independent Software Vendor (ISV), has not only met Acumatica’s requirements but also stands as a trusted choice for those seeking to enhance Acumatica’s manufacturing capabilities.
To comply and be awarded this certification, LYNQ needed to meet these general requirements and recommendations:
- We must handle sensitive data securely.
- We must have certification for each team member who worked on the solution.
- We must document the Acumatica ERP features and license that are required for the installation of the solution.
- We must provide an installation and configuration guide.
- We must document the upgrade procedure.
- We should document the uninstallation procedures.
- Our solution must not contain or depend on uncertified packages.
LYNQ also met all other requirements set out for the customisation package, web service API and solution key functionality verification tests.
The three themes for version 2023 R1 are:
- Reimagine your business with intelligent technology.
- Drive growth with best-in-class applications and unified finance CRM.
- Win in your markets with tailored industry capabilities.
There are three key updates that the manufacturing industry can expect from the Acumatica 2023 R1 release.
These updates can be leveraged to extract maximum value from LYNQ MES and Acumatica’s integration.
1. Enhanced visibility into MRP history.
The ability to access MRP audit history empowers Production Managers to effectively investigate and analyse factors contributing to slower MRP performance restoration.
Whether it’s a surge in processed records, performance degradation, setup issues, or system errors, Acumatica 2023 R1 equips Production Managers with the tools needed for efficient troubleshooting through a dedicated MRP audit history tool.
2. Streamlined workflow support on production order maintenance and detail forms.
In systems with a multitude of menu options, it’s crucial to allow users to customise and prioritise their screens.
Acumatica 2023 R1 introduces a logical workflow within the production order. This enhanced workflow fast tracks the progression of production orders.
3. User-friendly support for specific enhancements.
Within the production order maintenance form, Acumatica 2023 R1 introduced six new panels tailored for Production Managers:
- Production order details
- Critical materials
- MRP results by item
- Production order analysis
- Production order supply documents
- Project task
These panels provide Production Managers with easy access to critical information related to production orders, enhancing their ability to analyse various aspects while simultaneously working on regular orders.
Manufacturers stand to gain significant advantages from the new market-focused feature benefits. Acumatica’s commitment to adaptability and efficiency, integrated with LYNQ’s world class Manufacturing Execution System offers manufacturers the tools they need to thrive in today’s competitive market.