LYNQ Employee Spotlight – Nuno Rupino
Adding faces to the names, introducing the LYNQ team…
Nuno Rupino, Solutions Manager
Nuno has 12 years of manufacturing experience in Plastics & Rubber, Electronics and Metal Fabrication industries. Nuno applies expert knowledge and relentless energy to understanding your business.
Tell us about your role at LYNQ, Nuno
How long have you worked at LYNQ? 6 years
What do you enjoy about your role? I absolutely love the feeling of satisfaction that comes with helping customers tackle complex manufacturing problems and improve their operations. Seeing the positive impact that my work has on their business is incredibly rewarding.
What is your favourite project that you have worked on? That’s a tough one! There have been so many great projects that I’ve had the pleasure of working on, I can’t single out any of them that I have worked on over the past 6 years.
And to get a bit more personal, here’s a ‘Quick Fire Five’
- What is your phone screensaver? My family.
- One thing you’d take to a desert island? A boat, preferably a speedboat to get straight off the island, but if a form of exit wasn’t an option, then I would take my dog, Enzo.
- I bet my teammates would be surprised to know that… I used to be a DJ, not a very good one, in my spare time! I’ve always had a love for music, and DJing was a fun way for me to explore that passion.
- What was the first gig/ live music event you went to? My first live music event was in Portugal at a local community centre where a friend’s band was playing. But my first proper live music event was Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds.
- Favourite computer game? I’m not much of a gamer, but there’s one game that really captivated me at a stage: The Last of Us. The story, the characters, and the gameplay were all so immersive and engaging. And now I’m enjoying the TV series.