- Work collaboratively with Head of R&D and Finance Team to manage the Research, Development and Deployment of innovative projects through all Technology Readiness Levels (TRL), including those funded by UK/EU grants.
- Work collaboratively with Pre-Sales and Consulting Teams to develop ideas, analyse requirements and present to Product Steering for consideration, evaluation and incorporation into LYNQ products to maintain the leading edge of our manufacturing and industry solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Product Development, attending SCRUM meetings, to support the agile development and realisation of ideas to a point where they can be demonstrated internally.
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Assurance Team to support the testing, validation and qualification of ideas to a point where they have been proven in customer environments.
- Work closely with the CEO and Business Development Team to support the commercialisation, exploitation and dissemination of our manufacturing and industry solutions.
- Design and drive innovation within our existing manufacturing and industry software solutions
- Identify opportunities / ideas and complete assessments (need, current state, innovation…)
- Help to define and document internal R&D projects and support UK and EU grant applications
- Analyse requirements, complete functional analysis and create functional specifications
- Transform functional requirements into software design specifications to support development
- Create plans, manage risks and communicate status of R&D and Innovation projects
- Help to enforce time management and tracking of costs associated with R&D projects / claims
- Attend project review meetings and present updates and evidence at quarterly review meetings
- Prepare and present reports on innovation and R&D at monthly department meetings
- Document and continuously improve innovation processes and systems
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree or equivalent in systems engineering, technology or in a related field.
- 2+ years practical business experience in a Product Management or Business Analyst role.
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and ability to analyse data to solve problems
- Organisation and multi-tasking skills that strike a balance among validation/verification, requirements analysis, customer interaction and project oversight
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- Flexible and easily adaptable
Realise your potential
Apply today and start your journey with us.