- Work closely with the Development Manager and Software Designers to design, engineer and code solutions as per functional requirements.
- Work closely with Head of Development to determine software architecture, realisation principles and support the development planning and prioritisation processes.
- Collaborate with the Chief Product Officer and Product Management Team to work out the design and realisation of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design, engineer and code large scale world-class projects using cutting edge technologies (.NET Core).
- Tackle challenging problems and find creative solutions.
- Participate in design & decision-making processes.
- Build new features, functions and modules. Directly impact the future of our product.
- Write high-quality, functional code.
- Improve your skills, learn, educate and enrich other team members.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, provide feedback.
- Mentor other team members.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with large-scale web applications.
- Ability to design and engineer complex software solutions.
- 3+ years of previous engineering experience with .NET backend and front end development.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL.
- Strong understanding of responsive and adaptive design.
- Experience with one of the commonly used CSS/JS frameworks.
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills with engineering teams.
- Ability to work independently, prioritise, assess and resolve challenges.
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Delivery and quality-oriented
Realise your potential
Apply today and start your journey with us.